You are invited to join us for the Ladies’ Day at the Museum on Saturday, February 16th, 2013, from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Admission will be free for all women.
Visit us to see what we have to chase away the Winter blues! Get a sneak peek of 2013 Spring items shared by Cabi Fashions, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Gold Canyon Candles, Thirty-One, Watkins Products, jewelry, and more.
Vendors registered so far:
- Bonnie Johnson, Watkins Products
- Donna Borders, Usborne Books
- Barbara Kocher, Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Jane Williams, Cabi Fashions
- Carol Smittle, Lemon Grass Spa
- Donna Cochran, Gold Canyon Candles
- Lydia McIntire, Dove Chocolate
- Kelly Meredith, Paparazzi Accessories
- Jennifer Dietrich, Thirty-One
- Nails by Bernadette ($5 gels during day!)
- Denise Steele, Celebrating Home
- Beverly Necessary, Crafts
Bring a friend and stop by to see what we’re up to!
(Snow date: March 2nd, 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM)
Filed in: News